M's Weekly Update

This week was cra-zy! I have been on school almost every day, and when I haven't been there I've been home doing school stuff, and I haven't had much time reading. But! I finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer, which was a BIG upturn in my week. I also started Scarlet, the sequence to Cinder, which is just as amazing as I hoped it to be. I'm like on chapter 13, and I'm loving how Scarlet is like Red Riding Hood! That is the reason I've actually fallen on love with this series, because Meyer takes the classical fairytale characters and makes them her own bad ass characters! 



I'm also still reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury - but I've kind of lost interest... Is it because it's a bad book? No. Is it because the plot is bad? No. Is it because the characters are bad? No. I just can't seem to like it.. 


I've also ordered a couple of books, and now my boyfriend has put me on a book-stop on undefined time. I hate it when he does that... But I got a pretty good snapshot of my favorite editions so far in my shelf! 


But, as always I have a lot of work to be done, and on tuesday I'm going to a Halloween party! Can't wait to show you guys my costume. Can't wait to actually see how I'm going to look. I'll definately try and get a good picture of me and my costume-twin! 

Hope you all had a great week! 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar