Ida's Weekly Update

Hey! Sorry for not posting a weekly update last week, it's been crazy.

Right now, I'm sitting in the couch back home in Harstad. The last 14 days I've been working like a maniac both at the newspaper and with the exam. And I've moved home.

I've been looking so much forward to coming home, and it feels really wonderful to be here and see my friends and my family. But it was kind of sad to quit the newspaper. It's truly been three amazing months. Also, I'm not gonna work as much as I hoped I would when I'm here in Harstad, and it already feels weird to not be at work at a daily basis... I like to have much to do... But I'm going to try to enjoy it as much as I can, cause it's really not often in life I get to have so much spare time as I'm going to have now.

I'm still working on my exam wich is due on friday, and it has turned out to be a bigger challenge than I thought it would. I want it to be perfect, so I'm probably using more time on it than have to (a classmate finished writing it in one day, I seriously don't get how...)

But, since I love to procastinate, I've been reading a lot instead of working on my exam!

I found "The Secret Garden" available on the e-book library, and just immidiately had to start reading. I still remember when my mom read it to me when I was little, and all the beautiful pictures.It did'nt take long before I had read the whole book. Also, I finished Stephen King's (Or Richard Bachman's) "The Long Walk". WHY is that not a movie? Seriously... 

So, there will be some reviews coming up for both of them and also for "See you Tomorrow" by Tore Renberg. Hopefully very soon!

Also, I've started on some new books:
I've been wanting to read "Golden son" ever since I read "Red Rising", so when it finally was added to the e-book library I almost screamed! I downloaded it yesterday and stayed up a couple hours longer than I planned, just reading until my eyes hurt. I've yet to own these books though, it has to be in my bookshef, but for now I'm so happy I get to read it even though I can't afford buying it at the moment. Stephen King's "Roadwork" is the next in the Bachman books collection I have, and it just feels so right to be back in his world again. I'm really excited about this one!

Now that I'm finished with my exams, I'm probably going to have much more time for both the blog and for reading, so that's positive! I'm looking forward to work a little harder for this blog, since I haven't been able to prioritate it during these busy weeks. 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar