M's Weekly Update

Another week has passed by! I feel like the weeks are just flying by and I'm sitting here like an idiot, not really understanding that exams and essays are coming up. I want to throw up thinking about it. Anyways, I'm currently almost finished with all the christmas presents for this year, which is crazy! I always start in December, right before I'm going home for christmas - but this year I'm so ahead it makes me surprised by my ability to actually do something smart for once.

This week I read Wake by Amanda Hocking, and I'm still reading Cress by Marissa Meyer, which is still an amazing book! I've also done some coloring in my coloring book, because I want to do everything else but to study for my exams and do essays about the history of typography and coding my damn portfolio.

(Amanda Hocking herself liked my picture on instagram)


I'm writing again, which is great, but I'm so stuck and not in a creative mood so I never really get to the point where I'm sitting down actually writing. I'm always just listing up ideas and stuff like that, which is great, but, I want to write. The same thing goes for fan fiction...

Today my boyfriend's parents are stopping by on their way to the airport, and so I've been using most of my free time to actually clean the house and get some laundry done. (As I said, I want to do anything BUT read for my exams). I've also made dinner for my boyfriend every day this week, which is kind of a good feeling to be doing something good. All though I forget to eat myself? Because I'm doing all these other things that doesn't require eating. A month ago or something I bought Sims 4, but I can't say that I have been playing it a lot since I got it. I made Ida and me and we moved into this nice house that took hours to build, and then, like thirty minutes out, Ida was making food and the fucking grill caught fire and she died. So... I'm just hoping that won't happen in real life.

(This was by the way on Halloween. From left my friend Anja, then me, we were both characters from Orange Is The New Black, and then there's Anette who was a purple minion!) 

I also want to update you guys on some movie-related things, because, as it turns out; when you're cooking or cleaning the house it's always nice to have the tv on. So, I've been watching like six old movies that I found on netflix, and I'm kind of embarrassed. Like in the last few days I saw Clueless (1995), Material Girls (2006), She's Out of My League (2010) Beauty and The Briefcase (2010), The Stepford Wives (2004), Constantine (2005), Jumanji (1995), Salmon Fishing in Yemen (2011) and Upown Girl (2003). THAT'A A LOT OF MOVIES YOU GUYS.

But, today I actually sat down and watched a documentary called; Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief (2015), and I was shocked! It was such a good movie. And yesterday I watched Twinsters (2015) and I just loved it! So now you have two excellent documentaries you can watch this week!

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar