M's Weekly Update

A messy shelfie

It's been a while now. I'm drowning in exams, so right now everything feels unbearable. I'm coding my own portfolio for an assignment, and it's the worst thing I've ever done. I can't make anything work, and I'm starting to believe that I'm not going to pass anything this year because everything feels kind of hopeless right now.

This is where I work (the library)

Anyways, I haven't been able to read much lately, and I can feel it in my SOUL that I need to read more because it's pretty much the only thing that makes me feel a little better. I've been reading a little bit of Cress before I go to sleep, and I love the book, it's just that I can't seem to find the time. The last week has been work, school, eat, sleep, work, school, eat, sleep over and over again. So to be honest, I want to quit school right now... I'm so tired haha, I just want to sleep. I'm actually sitting at work right now, which is sad. It's Sunday, and I'm sitting at the school library so that people can actually use the place now that we're switching some systems here, and it's driving me nuts.

The view from my house the other day! IT'S SNOWING

I'm actually worried that this christmas is going to be sad because I don't feel like I've been doing any good in any of my classes this semester. I'm behind on everything, and all though I'm looking forward to coming home, eating good food, and have that christmas spirit, I'm so down at the moment that I don't even think that a cup of tea and snowy weather outside could make me any happier.


Another messy shelfie

This was a really sad update. But I'm sad at the moment. It's been the longest week ever, and there are so many things that I need to get done. I have exams in like two weeks, and I haven't even started reading or preparing at all. I have an assignment due on Tuesday, then two on next Monday, and then one on Tuesday, and Friday. And all of this is BEFORE my exams, which comes the Monday after. On top of it all, I'm working every single day next week, and probably the week after. So... I'm sorry about the not-so-many-reviews you're going to get from me for the next few weeks, but I'm hoping that I'll get some time to actually read when my exams are done!

I saw Mockingjay with my best friend and boyfriend. We were all sitting there like robots trying not to cry and not to scream. I actually want to talk more about those movies – but first, I'm actually going to re-read the books. 

And just because it was kind of embarrassing and fun at the same time. I won "Student assistent of the year" during our christmas celebration thingy at school. This was before I spilled red-wine on myself and the banner. But who cares, it was a fun night!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday night, I'm going to get back to coding that goddamn portfolio that I'm never going to finish. Yei me. 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar