City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


CITY OF GLASS
BY CASSANDRA CLARE
PUBLISHED: 2009
AVERAGE RATING: 4.34
541 PAGES
★★★★☆

The third book in the Mortal Instruments series was kind of like the second; I was having a rough time even starting it, which is kind of annoying when you’re reading a book. And as the second book, it wasn’t until part 3 in the book that I really got it going and suddenly finished the book within a couple of hours.

The Mortal Instruments have that quality that makes them build up towards a point where it just makes it impossible to put the book down. What I liked about this book though was the way Clare made this “point of no return” that made it seriously impossible to put it down. I even had to start “City of Fallen Angels” right after finishing this one because it was soooo exciting! 

The thing about this book is that we literarily pick it up where “City of Ashes” ended. We get to go to Idris, which is a place we’ve been wanting to visit for the previous books. I also waited for a revealing that came in this book, which made me smile and almost cry because of happiness, but the book is so dark and full of revelations about the Morgenstern family! 

I’m hoping that at least ONE OF YOU give me some kind of comment on this review, because I want to know what you thought about it - or if you’re looking forward to this book!


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar