Weekly update from Ida

Last week went by so fast I almost could'nt believe it. It's been a really busy week both at work and at home.


So, here's a picture of my second home; the desk at the office. Now I've been in Tromsø, working at the newspaper for 52 days, and I've got 31 days to go. This week was a little calmer than the last couple ones have been, but I still feel that I'm learning more and more as every day goes by. 


During the week we also had a big conferanse that I attended, and I learned a lot about both writing for a newspaper and the future of journalism. Exciting! 

Apart from being at work, I've been planning a big halloween/birthday party that I'm having the next week. It's going to be amazing, but it takes a lot of planning since I have to find or make the last details to my halloween-costume (I seriously did'nt think it would be this hard to find the last couple of things), buy decorations, pick up friends at the airport, figure out where they'll sleep and so on. But I'm really looking forward to it!

Also, magic happened this week! I've been writing on my story. I haven't told about it on this blog yet, but I started working on a big story some months back and I think it's going to turn out pretty cool. But I've been at a really difficult point in the story, wich has lead to a serious writer's block that I've been having since august. And this week, I finally figured out how the story should continue! 

In between all of this, I've even managed to do some studying and I've set a side time to read. It's amazing how much I've been able to do this week... 


In "Trigger Warning", I've read "The Man who Forgot Ray Bradbury", "Jerusalem", "Click Clack the Rattlebag", "An Invocation of Incuriosity" and "And Weep, Like Alexander".

I've also read the first chapters of "See you Tomorrow" by Tore Renberg! This seems like a really good book, containing a lot of interesting characters. Can't wait to tell you guys about it when I'm finished!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar