M's Weekly Update

The weeks are passing by so quickly I can't even keep track! This week has been another busy bundle of work, school and christmas presents. I was working during Black Friday, and all though it's not as big here in Norway as it is in the US, it was CRAZY.

Anyways, I did some bookish shopping on black Friday as well; the whole Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare and the first book in A Great and Terrible beauty by Libba Bray! Can't wait to have them in my shelf.



I'm also starting to worry about what I'm actually going to bring home to read. I really want to read Soundless by Richelle Mead, a book I got in my Owlcrate box this month, and I'm wondering if I'm possibly going to read Outlander and The Rose Society by Marie Lu!

As you can see I haven't been doing much this week, I've just been working my ass off both in school and on work. But, I did start The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks on eBook the other day, so far so good! And, I've kept on reading Lullaby by Amanda Hocking and Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I feel like I'm reading a lot of books with little action, so I'm kind of bored and in a reading block.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar