Weekly Update

Another week has passed, and here we are again! For the time being I'm sitting at home coding html and css, cursing and yelling at my code because I seriously can't understand a damn thing. Aside from that I've had a nice week when it comes to reading! I've taken a break from Fahrenheit 451, yes I'm still reading the damn book, but I continued the Lunar Chronicles!

I finished Scarlet the other day and I was absolutely amazed, you can read the really bad review of the book here. To be honest, it's been a long time since I read a series that was as good as this, so the review is just a big pile of loving-the-book.

I started Cress yesterday, and I'm currently on page 300 of 1300 (ebook). I'm loving it even more now that Cress, the character, is a part of the book, I was really looking forward for it. And there are some awesome revelations in this book.

And I'm loving this:
Cinder, Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne and Levana!

I also have The Rose Society by Marie Lu waiting on me, and I can't wait to start it. I'm also waiting for the next book in the Red Queen series to come out by Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword!


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar