A Weekly Update



Since last week things have been crazy! I'm working like every day AND trying to get some school work done, but in between I try to read some. I'm also writing fan fiction with my friend Helene, so I'm trying to get that done too. Anyways, I finished Anna and the French kiss Monday night, you can read the review here. Yeah, the picture below shows how I ruin my books while reading them haha.


While in Harstad, my hometown, I got to see The Scorch Trials, which was awesome! I also got to burrow ten of the House of Night book series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - and that's also the series I started this Tuesday. So, I'm currently reading Marked!


They're all in Norwegian if you were wondering. I'm not really one of those who read a lot of books in Norwegian, because I feel like a lot of translators are bad at translating, so I just like to read them in english when that's the language they were written in. So far into the book I'm kind of confused, because it kind of started so quickly that I was like blown away by the fact that it kind of started with the main character to be marked, hence the title. I'm excited! (This was written on Tuesday)

I've also been in Oslo, the capital of Norway to meet my father and stepmother, and even though I'd decided that I needed to buy myself som clothes I bought a total of five books, and two pieces of clothing, which says a lot about my weak character... I'm almost done with Marked, and I'm hoping to finish it tonight and start with Betrayed which is the second book in the series. 

(This is on Sunday) I'm liking the book, which was surprising! On the train back from Oslo I read like a hundred pages and I'm actually excited to keep on going with these books! Have you ever read the House of Night series? 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar