October wishlist


1. 


The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi. I've been wanting to read these books for so long, and I've seen so many bookstagrammers who's always writing that these were some of the best books they'd ever read. I also came over this post the other day where 900 people had been interviewed about which book-series they always told their friends to read, and the Shatter Me series were on the top five choices. I also LOVE dystopia, and I'm actually thinking that these would be the perfect choice for me. 

2. 


The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I've read 1-5 in the Mortal Instruments, and I love Clare's writing and her Shadowhunter world, so these have been on my tbr list for a while. I have absolutely no idea what these books are really about, but when I saw that they were in fact another series in the shadowhunter world, I just needed to read them. 

3.

The Lucidites series by Sarah Noffke. I'm friends with Sarah Noffke on Goodreads, and I just saw that there's another book coming out in this series and I really want to read them! I think that the plot sounds so amazing and just look at the covers! They're so intriguing!

4.
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I'm currently reading Cinder through ebook on my phone, but I would just love to have these in my bookshelf! These are also books I've seen thousands of posts about on bookstagram and I hate not being able to hold them in my hand myself! 

5.


Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. Also bookstagram series that I've heard so much about! I really want these in my bookshelf and to eventually read them! 


6.


The Rose Society by Marie Lu! I read the Young Elites a while back just when it was published, I fell completely in love. I've practically read all of Lu's books and I love her! This is an absolute MUST. 

7.


The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin! THESE are the three books I've been searching for every time I'm in a damn bookstore, but I never find them. Also bookstagram books that I've been wanting to read, and look at the covers. I just love them.

8.


The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I read "The Prince" and I didn't really fall for it, but I think that these books looks so intriguing and interesting that I just need to read them! 

9.


The Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick! I have the first book; Hush Hush, but I don't have the others and I seriously won't start reading it until I have all four books in my shelf.

10.


Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. Like Hush Hush, I have the first book, but not the other two, making me not wanting to read it. I'm probably weird like that, but I don't want to suddenly sit there and not be able to just pick up the next book and continue. 


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar