What book got you hooked?

You know that one book that got you hooked, making you start to read like crazy? Two of those books are actually Marlene's two books that got her hooked. 

1.

Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
1772 people voted for this book, which isn't strange at all! It's a wonderful book, and such a popular one too. 

2.

Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
1029 people voted for this book. I've never read or heard about this book before now, but it seems like it's a really popular children's book! 

3.

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
969 people voted for this book. I've heard about this one, but I never actually read it as a kid or anything like that. I think I've seen the commercial for the movie though! 

4.

The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
848 people voted for this book. This book was one of the first books I read alone, and the book that made me win the library-reading contest we had in like fourth or fifth grade.

5.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
764 people voted for this book. I guess that Twilight is a popular book amongst its fans! 

6.

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
685 people voted for this book. I've never heard about it, but it seems so interesting! 

7.

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
642 people voted for this book is a book I've heard about and probably read when I was a child. I can faintly remember it being in my grandmother's shelf.

8.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
626 people voted for this book was a book that made me read more as a young adult, and made me love fantasy and genres alike.

9.

Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
613 people voted for this book is a book I've heard about, and one that my grandmother read to me once when I was a kid, but I can't remember it at all. 

10.

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
605 voted for this book. The Hobbit was the first book I read by myself, and the only "real" book I had in my bookshelf for years!

This list was taken from Goodreads, and you can see the full list here. What book got you hooked? Comment below! 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar