A weekly update


And yet another week has flown away. As I mentioned in my last weekly update, this week was all about doing everything I missed out on during the week before that since I was sick then. With that being said, this has maybe been my most busy week in a long time...

At work, I've been working overtime a lot of days because I've gotten some pretty big assignments that I wanted to turn out good (wich they did, thankfully). I also worked an extra shift on saturday, due to sickness in the stab. I love to work, and I still feel that I'm learning more and more every day, but it also means that I'm not able to do all the things I plan to do. 

Luckily, I've been able to do some studying, and I don't think I'm behind schedule as much as I thought when it comes to that. 

I also cleaned my room up so that I finally feel comfortable being here again, and I got the time to sit down and write the book vs. movie on "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl"! You can read it here

Although I love the busy weeks at work and love being in Tromsø, learning as much as I do, I'm really looking forward to christmas vacation now, and all the time I'll have then to read all the books I want to read... 

Now, I'm going to make myself a big, nice cup of tea and continue reading "Trigger Warning" by Neil Gailman. As you can see on the first picture, I've been dragging it with me everywhere, in hopes of getting some time to read. So I feel that I deserve a couple of hours on the couch with this so far brilliant book. The next short story is called "The Man who forgot Ray Bradbury", and I'm really looking forward to that one, because that's one of the stories I've heard is supposed to be the best. We'll see! 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar